Friday, December 9, 2011

Spurling Training Systems

It is with my extreme pleasure to announce Spurling Training Systems, LLC has signed a lease to open a 7400sqft state of the art facility in Kennebunk, Maine. I would like to thank all those involved in the process, and look forward to this great adventure.

My writing will never stop, and I hope to share more with everyone. For conveneince purposes my blog is now part of my website to have everything in one spot. Please check out my website by clicking on the link below. There you will find all of the information on Spurling Training Systems as well as my blog.


Thank you all for your continued support and I look forward to sharing more information with you in the future.

Stay Fit,

Doug Spurling, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
Spurling Training Systems, LLC
1 Colonel Gelardi Drive #105
Kennebunk, Maine 04043


No comments:

Post a Comment