Saturday, November 5, 2011

Going with the flow

Life is full of surprises, as we all have experienced in one way or another. You may have a routine of going to the gym everyday at 5:00pm, but things come up. Having the ability to take your workout "routine" and make it flexible enough to support life's crazy adventures is a true skill. You have heard me mention Eric Cressey before, and I will continue to mention him. I learn a lot from him, and when I really enjoy something that I think you all should read, I share it. Here is a great blog put out by Cressey, with some great videos, on why your workout shouldn't be "routine."

I want to thank everyone again for their continued support of Spurling Training Systems. We had a great first week, with new clients already signed up and getting after it! The website is under construction with hopes of getting out in the next week or two. As always, if you ever have any suggestions, feedback, or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Doug Spurling, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
Spurling Training Systems
PO Box 804
Kennebunkport, ME 04046
spurlingtrainingsystems@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment